Our superhero!

Our superhero!
Our superhero!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jenn's Facebook Post

I have had a request to post the Facebook post that Jenn wrote last week.  I know not everyone has Facebook, so this way you can get a chance to see what she put there. 

Hello all:) I just wanted to thank everyone for your amazing love and support. I can't believe how amazing and willing to help everyone is. We are still trying to figure things out, and figure out what we will need, but everyone has been amazing. I also wanted to do a quick update because we have had lots of questions, which I truly appreciate:) I figured this may be the easiest way to do it:)
Ethan's leukemia is A-L-L. It is the most common, and easiest to treat. Today he got a PICC line put in so they can give him chemo, draw blood, etc. They also took a bone marrow sample, and a spinal fluid sample to test. Thankfully, no leukemia cells were found in the spinal fluid, so that makes treatment a little easier as well. He will be in the hospital until middle of next week, and then he will have treatments weekly for a while, and then monthly for 3-4 years, depending.
We are all in good spirits, and doing well. I hate to see my little guy have to go through so much, but I am so grateful for my knowledge that our Heavenly Father has a plan for us, and he hears and answers our prayers. You have all been His hands, and have truly mourned with those that mourn. I am so grateful for all of you. There will be a blog set up that people have volunteered to keep up, so I will let you know when I figure that out:) Thanks again! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment